1. The Tenant may not have more than one pet of any kind.
2. The Landlord may not allow a pet weighing more than 20 lbs. without specific authorization on a case-by-case basis.
3. Tenant must provide proof that a pet is licensed, has had its appropriate inoculations and has been either neutered or spayed.
4. The Tenant must clean up after his/her pet. This includes inside and outside the apartment and the surrounding grounds.
5. Pets must be on a leash and accompanied by the Tenant when outside of the apartment.
6. Pets are not allowed in the Community Building.
7. Birds must be caged at all times.
8. The Tenant will not purposely allow their pet to defecate or urinate in any part or the apartment or apartment building.
9. All pets must be house-trained.
10. The tenant will not allow the pet to make undue noise that will disturb the other tenants in the community.
1. If damages arc caused by a pet during a Tenant's residency, the tenant must pay for the cost of repairs and do so within 30 days of completion.
2. The Tenant is required to pay a pet deposit. After the Tenant has moved from the unit, the Landlord agrees to refund the Tenant's pet deposit minus any damages done by the pet.
If, upon move-out, the damages caused by the pet exceed the pet deposit, the balance will be taken out of the Tenant's security deposit.
3. Pet deposits are as follows.
DOG - $100.00
CAT - $100.00
BIRD - $50.00
1. The Tenant must provide the Landlord with written verification that, during a Tenant's absence, emergency care will be provided for the pet. Verification must be in the form of a written agreement signed by the Tenant and the person providing emergency care.
2. Neither the Landlord nor his representatives will be responsible for providing pet care at any time. Should emergency care be unavailable, the Landlord will have no choice but to contact the animal Humane Society.
3. If a Tenant volunteers to care for another Tenant's pet, he/she will be entirely responsible for it including the care, feeding and damages caused by the pet.
1. The Tenant should have liability insurance. The tenant is entirely responsible and liable for any injuries occurring as a result of the pet biting or attacking anyone on the premises.
2. No employee of Wheeler Management Group, Ltd. will be required to go into an apartment if the pet is vicious.
3. If the pet attacks a person in the building or on the surrounding grounds, the tenant must immediately dispose of the pet or move out of the complex.
The following fines have been set for those Tenants Who do not abide by the rules:
FIRST INCIDENT - $25.00
SECOND INCIDENT - $50.00
THIRD INCIDENT - EVICTION