Governor's Farm Apartments is an apartment complex for moderate to very low income seniors 62 years and older and disabled persons.
1. One-bedroom units only. All apartments are ground floor with no steps at the front door. Small step to patio, 3.5 in (except handicap units which have no steps).
2. Stove, refrigerator, smoke/co2 alarm, emergency bells(bathroom and bedroom)
3. Laundry facilities (coin op, minimum cost)
4. Hot water heat controls for each unit. (included with rent)
6. Small pets welcome (deposit required dog or cat $100.00, bird $50.00) Must sign Pet Policy.
7. Security deposit is one month's rent.
8. Rent is 30% of adjusted income with a minumum of $573.00 less $28.00 utility allowance or $545.00 per month.
9. Rent includes heat, trash, water sewer. Tenant pays for electricity and telephone.
10. Governors Farm Apartments supplies an amplified antenna connection that gets the major Denver stations for free or you can get Comcast cable or satellite if you can get a signal from your personal use area.
11. Air conditioner not provided, can purchase and install a window air conditioner in the dining room window
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, and familial status. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-5964 (TDD).